Monday, November 10, 2008

My Friend Hunter

Once, well, last year my friend Hunter defended me from a bully in the bus line at school at the end of the day. I was in the back of the line. The bully's name was Devon. Devon was a first grader. He punched me the stomach. Ouch! It hurt. Well, at least I was standing nearby Hunter, a fifth grader. Hunter pushed him against the wall. He said, "Don't touch Caleb again." Then, a teacher came. Guess what? I have never thought this before. I thought they were both going to the principal's office! But, no! Only Devon. The teacher said, "Thank you for helping Caleb, Hunter." Hunter said to me, "You're safe with me. Caleb. I will not let anything happen to you because you are my friend."  But, Hunter had to move away. And he came back this weekend to visit. It was very exciting because on Sunday night I had a sleepover with him and our friend Mike, too. 

THE End.

PS - i also went to a movie with him on Sunday. We saw Madagascar 2. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow Caleb. Your friend Hunter sounds very brave. and he did something very nice for you.

I'm glad you go to see him and have a sleep-over.

You're lucky.

:)