Saturday, July 12, 2008

My First Day in Pre-K


I met my teacher. Her name was Mrs. Tami. The first activity we did was to read a story. It was a very good story about a tadpole that swam down to a cricket. By the end of the story the tadpole becomes a frog. 

The next activity was finger painting. I loved finger painting. I liked Mrs. Tami a lot. She was very silly, she had star of the week (you have to draw a name out of the hat), and she had a class pet. The pet was a stuffed animal frog named Freddy. 
It was a very good class. 

When I came home, I was tired but told my mom lots of nice things about Mrs. Tami.

The End

1 comment:

Nancy H said...

Caleb!! I am so proud of your writing--you tell great stories!! We will be seeing you in 23 days!! I can't wait to spend some time with you and your amazing family!!