Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Second Cousin, Matt


My second cousin, Matt is an adult. He acts silly in my grandma's pool in California. He lets me surf on him for like 20 minutes. It's fun. He's very tall and when I met him he was on his honeymoon. His wife's name is Jen. He also has a sister that's named Amanda. She's my second cousin, too. I even have another second cousin named Jay. Me and Jay swam to the deep end and back. I met all these cousins at my aunt Jamie's wedding. I was the ring bearer. I had to practice a lot.

I wish all my cousins could move to Seattle, or at least visit us. I would take them to the Seattle Center and give them a tour of our house. I would like them to spend the night. I want Jay to sleep on my top bunk.

Now I want to talk about my second cousins' jobs. I know Jay helps with construction. Amanda helps babies if their sick during flu season. I don't know what Matt does. I think he should you know like work at a school or something. Maybe be a teacher.

I love all my second cousins.




2 comments:

Mike Howerton said...

Caleb! I love you, buddy! I want you to keep blogging, because you are AWESOME at it!! I can't wait to read the next one!!!

Nancy H said...

I hope all your cousins move to Seattle too, cause if they did, I and Grandpa would too!! Love your stories. Love Grandma Nancy