Sunday, July 6, 2008

My First Word

My first word was "Bilbo." Bilbo was my dog. This is how I explained it, "b0-bo." The second word was "Da-Da." My third word was "ma-ma." My next word was, "coffee." My mom laughed when I said it.  I laughed for the first time when I was about 3 months old. My mom heard me laugh first. My sister was two years old (that's the girl who has a blog called Mad for my School)
She is a very good sister. Sometimes she gets annoying. Very annoying. But, I love her. 




2 comments:

Lisa said...

Caleb, one thing that is so important in life, will be your relationship with your sister. I am 32 and my brother is 29 and he is still my best friend.

I am so happy that you love your sister so much.

Love, Ms. D

marisabutterworth said...

Caleb! I love reading your blog! Liam wants to read it too. He thinks you are the coolest guy around.